NCSU Livestock Camp to Be Held June 19-23, 2017
Find this article at:
- Are you a high school student with or without a livestock background, who wants to learn more about the livestock industry and the potential opportunities that it could provided to you?
- Would you like to gain hands on experience with various species through farm activities and various science and technology based experiments?
- Would you be interested in meeting new people with differing backgrounds from your self at one of the only land grant Universities in our state?
- If you answered yes to any of these questions you may be interested in the NCSU Livestock Science Camp.
NCSU Livestock Camp June 19-23, 2017
- Ages 14-17 yrs old
- Live on campus for 1 week
- Beef and dairy cattle, sheep and goats, horses, and pigs
- Leadership, science, technology, careers, and fellowship
- Registration available at: https://ans.cals.ncsu.edu/extension/ncsu-livestock-science-camp/
For more information:
Department of Animal Science
Questions: Dr. Carrie Pickworth